Terms and conditions
www.laurathomsen.com, CVR no. 26109124 (hereinafter Laura Thomsen), located at Søndergade 2c, 8600, Silkeborg, Denmark Tel., +45 30505066 These sales and delivery conditions apply to the purchase of goods on www.laurathomsen for delivery in Denmark and the EU.
Order and payment
www.laurathomsen.com is open 24 hours a day, so you can always shop. To shop at www.laurathomsen.com, you must be 18 years of age and in possession of a valid payment card that we accept. If you are not yet 18 years old, you can still buy goods if you have obtained the consent of your guardian or otherwise have the legal right to enter into the purchase. You select the items you want to buy and put them in the “shopping basket”. You can correct the contents of the shopping basket right up to the time of ordering, and you can continuously check the contents and the price of the goods. When you are ready to order, you click on “go to checkout” (or equivalent), where you enter your name, address, e-mail, telephone number. You can change the contents of the shopping basket until you confirm your purchase by pressing the “Order and pay” button. Your order then goes on to www.laurathomsen.com.
Receipt for receipt of order and order confirmation
When you have ordered an item from us, you will receive a receipt for our receipt of your order. However, a binding purchase agreement has only been entered into when you have received an invoice from us. This will be sent with the order when it is packed. In addition, a return slip is enclosed in the package you receive. The return slip must be used if you return a purchased item.
Gratis shipping on orders without discount and minimum purchase NOK 500
When you shop at www.laurathomsen.com, all orders you make include free shipping within the EU, selected orders with discounted items and or orders with goods purchased with discount codes or orders under NOK 500 Shipping costs are charged for returned goods. See more under returns.
Terms for 1 year right of return
The 1-year right of return applies to all goods purchased as long as:
- Your item is unused
- Your item is in original packaging
- Your product is still available in our range
- The item was purchased online at www.laurathomsen.com
- 1 year right of return does not apply to reduced items or items sold with a discount.
That is, if you e.g. have purchased a dress that you have not received and we are still selling it, your dress is covered by our 1 year return policy.
ATTENTION! The unlimited right of return does NOT apply to complaints.
If you have questions about our 1-year right of return, you can contact us by email: email@example.com or on tel. 30505066.
Price guarantee & price match- with benefits
At Laura Thomsen Luxury, we offer a price match and price guarantee on our entire range. We don’t just want to be Denmark’s best store and webshop, we also want to make sure that you always get the best prices. That is why we offer both a price match and a price guarantee on our entire range in the store and the webshop. If you can buy a cheaper item, but choose to make use of our price match and or Price Guarantee, and complete the transaction with us, we sign off with 500 points in our points club.
Same low price in store as online
In the Laura Thomsen Luxury store, the prices are the same as at www.laurathomsen.com – We check the competitors’ prices on many thousands of items daily to ensure you the best price. Should you have found a similar item, offered at a cheaper price, we always match prices, both in the physical store and on the webshop.
Terms for price match and price guarantee
- Send by mail firstname.lastname@example.org link to advertisement describing the product
- The item must be identical, i.e. model, size and color must match the order you wish to place with us.
- The item must be in stock at the competitor
- The price guarantee cannot be combined with other offers/discount codes that have been used on an existing order placed with us.
- The price of the item must be compared with the final price including shipping costs
If you regret or wish to exchange the purchase, the goods must be returned to: Laura Thomsen, Søndergade 2c, 8600, Silkeborg. When returning, you must ensure that the goods are securely wrapped. You are responsible for the package/goods yourself until we receive them. Therefore, save the postal receipt as well as any track and trace number. You must pay the costs yourself when returning the item when you regret a purchase or wish to exchange an item. Buy return label here.
- Returned goods must be returned directly to the store’s address within opening hours. We do not collect return goods or exchange goods at redistribution points, or package deliveries.
- If goods delivered with free shipping are returned, it is not a purchase, and the shipping costs are deducted / debited from the customer’s credit note / the purchase amount
- When exchanging an item, the freight is not credited if the new item is subject to shipping
- Returned goods and exchange goods must always be returned in original, unbroken packaging.
- Price tags, washing instructions, product symbols, sticker labels, etc. must not be defective and or the product must not be dismantled.
You can buy a return label on our return portal here
We use the freight company GLS, and have a delivery agreement which means that your goods will be delivered the next working day, if they were purchased on working days before before 11 a.m.
Orders placed on items with a discount do not have retroactive effect.
If goods delivered with free shipping are returned, it is not a purchase, and the shipping costs are deducted / debited from the customer’s credit note / the purchase amount.
When exchanging an item, shipping is charged.
Documentation for your purchase and return form
Documentation for your purchase and return form
- You must always enclose a copy of your order confirmation/invoice, as well as the return form sent with the purchase when returning or exchanging.
- You can possibly get the forwarded return form by email by contacting our customer service, by email email@example.com
When we receive a return item, it is examined carefully in accordance with the applicable rules for returns.
- The purchase amount is refunded the same day the item is received and approved, less shipping costs.
- The amount is always transferred/returned to the same means of payment with which you paid for the purchase. For example, if you have paid by card, the purchase amount will be refunded to the payment card you used for the purchase. According to the consumer rule, the amount must be repaid before 14 days have passed from receipt of the item, however we endeavor to refund the money immediately after receiving the return item.
- The dispatch time at your bank can take several days, which unfortunately we have no influence on.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part, if:
- The value of the item has deteriorated because you have actually used the item.
- If sticker labels, washing instructions, price labels, etc. are defective or removed in whole or in part.
- If the item is missing or has been damaged while you were responsible for it
- If you have used the product beyond what is necessary to ascertain the product’s nature, characteristics and the way it functions, we reserve the right, after a specific assessment in each case, to reduce the refund or to allow the refund completely disappear.
- You are therefore only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature of the goods, their properties and the way they function. The packaging/wrapping of the item must be treated with care so that we can reuse it – otherwise impairment may occur and an assessed amount will be withheld.
Complaint – If there is something wrong with the item
Your purchase of covered by Section 21 of the Sales Act, including the presumption rule. This means that you can either get a defective item repaired, exchanged, your money back or a discount, depending on the specific situation. It is of course a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect did not arise as a result of incorrect use of the product or other damage-causing behaviour.
In the event of a complaint, you must contact customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and if the item is to be inspected, send the item to us as described under returns. You must attach re